Left 4 Dead 2 has probably been added to many Steam gamers library after it was given away for free on Steam during the holidays this year. Thanks Valve! Today an update for the title has been released. Have a look below for the update details:
- Fixed several rare but persistent crashes:
- Round restart in No Mercy map 1
- Witch eye glow particle system
- Chainsaw pose parameter update
- Common Infected post data update
- Scavenge mode scoreboard
- Fixed text input not working correctly in Hammer model browser search field.
Keep it locked here on SteamFirst for all of the latest from Steam and Valve.