We at SteamFirst are always looking to expand our team of loyal Steam fans to create content for the site. Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our team? We look for the following characteristics from our team members:
- Passion: Team members should share in our passion for Steam, Valve and the product they offer gamers. Having this passion makes it a rewarding experience sharing their content.
- Reliability: To maintain team member status on SteamFirst, members must make the commitment to create at least one piece of in depth content (written or video) per week. Make sure that you have the time available to produce the necessary content before making this commitment.
- Experience: Having experience with both blogging and WordPress is a plus, but not a requirement. If we feel the content you create will be a benefit to the site, we are willing to take the time to train you in WordPress.
- Your Shot: Upon joining the SteamFirst team you are put on a two month probationary trial as an Intern. If in that time you prove that you are fit to be a solid member of the team you will be promoted to Team member status.
Currently looking for:
- Game Reviewers both written and video (1 piece per week min)
- News authors (3 news pieces per week minimum)
To inquire about becoming part of the SteamFirst team, visit our contact page.