Recently I had the opportunity and honor to interview the developer for The Swindle. A Steampunk cyber crime caper, where you plunder, hack, and loot buildings to save the very way of life that is so near and dear to your thief’s heart. Here are some of the questions that I was able to ask the Dev.
- What inspired you to create The Swindle?
2. How many people were involved in the making of the game?
3. Do you have any plans for any expansions or DLC for the game?
4. What can people expect from the game at first glance?
5. How long did it take you to finalize the game?
6. Do you have plans for any multiplayer aspects to the game?
7. Do you plan on making any more games, such as The Swindle, in the future?
8. If you were to give gamers a single reason to try your game, what would it be?
9. As a developer, how difficult was it to make, produce, and put together this game with all the music and artwork?
10. Do you have any goals for the game, I.E amount of fans or success?
11. If there was one thing you could change about the game, what would it be?
12. If there was one thing you could tell the fans of the game, what would you say?